My husband and I love lighthouses. When we are on vacation, if a lighthouse is within a few miles of our route, we make a point to go see it. Recently, we were driving through Port Lavaca and saw the old Half-Moon Reef Lighthouse on the side of the road. Of course we pulled over. That day I decided to write my first blog Series–Lighthouses and the significance of “Light” in the Bible. Here are the posts! Enjoy!
- Half-Moon Reef Lighthouse — On Vacay for a Bit
- Lydia Ann Lighthouse in Port Aransas — Light Up the Night!
- Biloxi Lighthouse — Light for Life!
- Pensacola Lighthouse — Light Dispels Darkness!
- Chicago Harbor Lighthouse
- Old Point Loma and New Point Loma — JESUS is the LIGHT of the World!
- Bolivar Point and Galveston Jetty — What is Your Candlepower?
- Is Your Light Bright or Dim?